1. How to get logged in to the NEW SurveyorConnect.com!

You should have received a password reset notification at the email address you used to register your account here. If you don't receive the email, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still don't have it, please click the following link to manually reset your password. If all else fails, send us an email at support@surveyorconnect.com.

Dismiss Notice

carlson explorer 2 never used for sale with survey ce

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell & Trade' started by davidinbrisbane, Jul 15, 2012.

1. davidinbrisbane

davidinbrisbane 3-Year Member

Mar 22, 2012
    I bought a Carlson explorer 2 with carlson c.e. for a China job 7 years ago, but never used it, just stuck to my hp 48 with cogo which is enough for my construction work.
    I cant remember what I paid, I remember calling one of the Carlson's before I bought it.

Anyway it was several thousand dollars I remember, its registered in my name with the papers etc. I bought a new genuine battery for it the other day, so if anyone wants to purchase it, offer me an honest price.
    It has never left the draw, or been used, I entered some points into it the other day just to play with it.
    Can the Carlson software been tranferred or onsold, I have the disk back at home in Australa, you are welcome to have that as well.