FS: GEOSlam ZEB Hor...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

FS: GEOSlam ZEB Horizon & Revo RT 3D LiDAR Scanner

wlytitan
(@wlytitan)
FNG Member

Selling my two GEOSLAM 3D Scanner brothers. With a range of 100m, ZEB Horizon is great for outdoor use including spaces where features are positioned further apart. It’s lightweight and compact design also make it perfect for indoor surveys. With one button operation, you’ll be up and running fast – capturing survey grade data in minutes and process a pointcloud quickly using the intelligent point cloud processing platform. The GeoSLAM data is compatible with software that works for you with universal file formats (LAZ/LAS/PLY/TXT/e57). While the Revo RT has a range of up to 30 metres, and the beauty of GeoSLAM does not require GPS for scanning as it uses SLAM technology. This device takes data from sensors to build a picture of the environment around them and where they are positioned within that environment using an IMU (inertial measurement unit). The ZEB Cam also collects video data for reference and it can colourise the pointcloud but we would not recommend using it for picking control points. Both scanners comes with everything they originally came with from the manufacturer which includes front mounted camera, cables, batteries and backpacks.

Price:
ZEB Horizon - $18000
ZEB Revo RT - $14000

Kindly send me a message if you’re interested for more details or videos. 

Topic starter Posted : February 26, 2022 4:14 pm
niuxianzhuo
(@niuxianzhuo)
FNG Member

Hi wlytitan, 

We are interest in ZEB-Horizon, but I can't send message to you since registration yesterday.

So if Horizon is still available this time, it's my pleasure to get message from you.

This post was modified 3 months ago by niuxianzhuo
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2022 6:03 pm
Share: