Topic starter

Have you seen this? Check it out,   https://mentoringmondays.xyz

As seen on the NSPS website.

Posted : November 10, 2022 12:15 pm
souperstar17, OleManRiver, Joe B and 1 people reacted
Joe B
(@joe-b)
Member Member

These are really good videos, really well done.  Great videos for all levels from intern to professional. 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Joe B

Posted : November 10, 2022 7:58 pm
OleManRiver reacted
OleManRiver
(@olemanriver)
Member Member

I did those and past videos while preparing for FS exam. Sometimes I could not watch but only listened. However I would say it helped it passing the FS exam. Whenever a topic was discussed and I knew I needed to brush up on that I would get done with haying and sit down at kitchen table and study that topic. I used every resource I could and between making hay and surveying I continuously poured information into my brain.  I am thankful to the wife for getting me some bose Bluetooth headphones that were also noise canceling as well. Of course she bought them mostly for her as I was constantly listening on my phone or laptop and she got tired of hearing surveying surveying surveying 24/7 lol. 

Some of the videos not only teach the survey math but also how to approach it in the exam situation as well. 

Posted : November 12, 2022 7:37 am
Jitterboogie reacted

Get the 2023 SurveyorConnect Wall Calendar

Curiouser
(@curiouser)
Member Member

Jerry Mahun's website is full of helpful stuff too.

He's linked in the notes for a few of those videos, but here it is again:

https://jerrymahun.com/index.php

Posted : November 14, 2022 6:57 am
OleManRiver reacted
Jitterboogie
(@jitterboogie)
Supporter Supporter

Yep I watched those and participated a bunch too when I was home on a 7-4 schedule working my govt job.  THe resources are awesome, and I devoured the content to get everything i could for the FS test and the results panned out.

Posted : November 14, 2022 7:34 am
OleManRiver reacted