Chief Surveyor (Cit...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Chief Surveyor (City of Arvada) Colorado

DLEIDIGH
(@dleidigh)
10+ posts Member

The City of Arvada is hiring for a Chief Surveyor position - I'm currently employed as a survey tech, so feel free to ask me any questions!

"We are hiring for a Colorado Professional Licensed Land Surveyor!  As part of the infrastructure work system in Public Works, you will be leading the survey team and the surveying functions of the city and performs professional land surveying duties as required by statute and associated regulations.  This position has responsible charge for reviewing, approving, and/or preparing subdivision plans, boundary and right-of-way surveys, survey control and monuments, legal descriptions and land title matters, and representing the city in boundary disputes."

Job Posting: Link to Job Posting on Governmentjobs.com

Stated Salary Range: $87,042.36 - $119,017.08 Annually

Topic starter Posted : January 14, 2022 1:47 pm
Eng.vital liked
Norman Oklahoma
(@norman-oklahoma)
5,000+ posts Member

I'm the surveyor for a city in Oregon roughly the population of Arvada. Tell me, how many people will the chief surveyor of Arvada have working under him/her?

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2022 3:22 pm
DLEIDIGH
(@dleidigh)
10+ posts Member

@norman-oklahoma The chief surveyor will have 3 people working under them - A survey party chief and 2 survey technicians.  Out of curiosity, how large is your survey department?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : January 16, 2022 6:49 am

Norman Oklahoma
(@norman-oklahoma)
5,000+ posts Member

@dleidigh 

myself and one other person, who is also an LS. But when he was hired he was unlicensed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 17, 2022 9:41 am
Share: