WelcomeSunday, September 25th, 2022
Professional Land Surveyor - Rancho Cordova, CA
Professional Land Surveyor
We are TAIT - join our Team! We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. TAIT is a family company with kindness at the core of our culture. The ideal candidate will encompass the below minimum experience and be able to meet challenges with a positive can-do attitude! We are looking to add a talented, team player to the group to help support the rapid growth of the department and company.
This position is in the Rancho Cordova, CA office. The position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction staking, including experience with buildings, structures, robotics and GPS equipment. Recent field experience preferred.
Minimum Position Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the survey-mapping field
- AutoCAD proficiency and Civil3D
- Recent construction staking experience, Boundary Topographic survey experience
- Experience with Carlson Software and Leica Systems
- Must be proficient with Trimble surveying equipment and software, and specifically 1-man robotic data collection.
- Solid math skills, Team Player Attitude, Desire to help teach others
- Three years of journey level experience with responsible charge on a survey project which has involved the use, adjustment, and care of surveying instruments; both with a field crew and processing work in the office.
- Proficient in a wide range of computer programs which may include: MS Office Suite, CADD (Civil3D, Carlson, MicroSurvey, or other drafting package), Processing/adjustment software (Trimble Business Center, StarNet, etc.)
- Three or more years of Digital Terrain Model (DTM), GPS, collection and processing, least square adjustment, Topographic surveys, and boundary surveys experience.
Professional Land Surveyors License from the State of California.
Valid California Driver's License.