How to use MultiQuote
MultiQuote is a super-cool feature that allows you to grab quotes from posts, then insert them into a single reply all at once. Then you can formulate your replies to each.
- To quote someone's entire post, just click the +Quote button. The quoted text will be temporarily saved until you are ready to use it.
- To quote a portion of someone's post, click and select the text you want to quote, then click the +Quote button that appears next to the selected text. The quoted text will be temporarily saved until you are ready to use it.
- Continue quoting other posts until you are ready to formulate replies to them. They will all be temporarily saved.
- Once you reach the reply box, you will see a button labeled, "Insert Quotes...". Click it.
- A dialog box will appear, showing a list of the posts you have quoted. You can click the "remove" link next to each one if you've decided you no longer want to reply to them.
- Click the Insert button and the quotes will be inserted into the editor box of your reply.
- You'll notice that there is a blank line directly under each quote, ready for your reply. 🙂