TBC Baseline Processing Report
I turn off the graphs. If the graphs are on, it totally changes the format of the excel file., makes it much harder to parse. I would like to have them on just for documentation purposes.
I received a message back thru my dealer about the problem. I had selected UTM as the coordinate system, and a datum transformation to NAD83. For whatever reason, that caused the problem. Once I made the datum WGS84 it solved the problem. It is still a bug, and they said it should be fixed on the next release.
I just encountered this problem with TBC 5.40. Baseline processing report is 1-2 meters off on coordinates & vector components, properties window is correct. In this case I had an old Trimble 5700 (GPS only) at the rover, raw data imported as RINEX 2.11 file converted from T01 using ConverttoRINEX 22.214.171.124. Base end was modern Trimble Alloy, RINEX 2.11 downloaded from Wisconsin's WISCORS RTN.
Back in December 2020 I did not have this problem in TBC 5.40, when I had a Trimble R6 & R8s as rovers with same base above.
OK, hopefully fixed in next release.
More info: I opened a TBC 3.90 project in 5.40 and generated the baseline processing report. Report vector components & "to" point are off about 1 meter. Original report generated in 3.90 was OK (matches properties window & TDEF export). I also got report errors when I copied a 3.90 project, opened in 5.40 & added new data. However when I created a new project in 5.40 from the default template (presumably a 5.40 template) the report was OK.
All these projects, old & new, had no datum transformation (molodensky dXYZ = 0). I'm going to delete my old project template and recreate it in 5.40 for now.
Recreating project template in 5.40 didn't help, must be the NAD 83 in my predefined coordinate system. Even though there's a zero-parameter datum transformation defined, and local geodetic = global geodetic coords in the project, the baseline processing report is applying some transform anyway, including major distortion of the baseline.