Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hello there, From Nigeria

A. Joseph
(@a-joseph)
FNG Member

My name is Joseph,

I am a Graduate of Surveying and Geoinformatics. Recently got a job at a reputable construction company locally here. I just began my Surveying career. I have been able to carry out the role of a surveyor assistant on and off the field during Road construction. Acquainted with Topcon ES, Nikon DTM522 for basically setting out, lay-outs and level works. I recently stumbled on this gem of a community while looking for means to download a datatransfer software for my Nikon. 

I really do hope to learn alot from all the eggheads here.

This topic was modified 2 months ago by A. Joseph
Topic starter Posted : June 24, 2022 2:08 am
Topic Tags
Kevin Hines
(@kevin-hines)
500+ posts Member

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn a little in every aspect of the surveying world, ie.  boundaries, geodesy, mining surveys, construction staking (wide range of project sizes). Ask questions and contribute your experiences as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2022 7:25 am
A. Joseph liked
FL/GA
(@flga-2-2)
5,000+ posts Supporter

Welcome! our "Eggheads" are some of the most talented Surveyors on the planet! (But I'm not one of them) 😎 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2022 7:58 am
A. Joseph liked

Brad Ott
(@brad-ott)
5,000+ posts Supporter

Welcome, friendly fellow egghead.  You’ll have some fun here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2022 10:33 am
A. Joseph liked
jflamm
(@jflamm)
100+ posts Member

Welcome!  At the previous survey company I worked for, I worked with a guy from Nigeria.  He went to a surveying school over there before coming to the US and getting his Master's in Hydrographic Surveying.  I asked him what made him do that.  He said he never wanted to survey through the jungle's again!  Abednego is a great guy and I miss working with him and hearing his stories!

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2022 11:16 am
A. Joseph liked
holy cow
(@holy-cow)
10,000+ posts Member

Welcome.  You will fit right in.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2022 3:14 pm
A. Joseph liked

Share: