Page 1 / 2

Brad Ott
Supporter
Topic starter
(@brad-ott)
5,000+ posts

@jed

C73C72D3 4677 49FA 97C4 9A12A1E300BE

Jed’s videos make me grateful for the surveying that I do in my region.  Yesterday’s video stopped me right in my Cheerios today, when he said, “my boss’ dad did this survey back in ‘96.”  Ouch.

16 Replies
Jed
 Jed
(@jed)
50+ posts

My boss actually did the fieldwork and set the pin for his dad, they marked the line coming I  from the east. Noone has ever tied the 2 brass caps together that I'm running👍

Jed
 Jed
(@jed)
50+ posts

I Marked a 1/4 mile of line and found a pin without a metal detector in today's video. I think I only make these videos for you guys but it keeps the cougars off my back so I appreciate yall😘

1 Reply
Brad Ott
Supporter
(@brad-ott)

5,000+ posts

@jed I watched that one last night.  Nice kickin’ with them boots.  Good find!  I now sometimes find myself pronouncing the word, here, as “heah”, like you do.  Although, I am not sure if that is only in my head or out loud as I work mostly solo, too.

Jitterboogie
(@jitterboogie)
1,000+ posts

Wait....

Cougars

GIF

Or

COUGARS

GIF

1 Reply
Jed
 Jed
(@jed)

50+ posts

@jitterboogie usually the first one but on the rare occasions I do town work all bets are off!

Brad Ott
Supporter
Topic starter
(@brad-ott)
5,000+ posts

ED7659A9 9CBA 46E6 A919 59B53C9B41B0
4B16CEFA 1A21 4471 8931 29BA500B3A05

Oh, and what were those snacks in that box?  Do you like them?  Do they work well?  I have been doing frozen PBJ uncrustables for years, but now discovering that peanuts and peanut butter disagree with my windpipe.

3 Replies
Drew R
(@drew-r)

50+ posts

@brad-ott 

Bumble Bee tuna was my go-to when I was in the field full time. They're cheap at most gas stations and pretty substantial. High in protein, low in sodium compared to other cheap food. Goes well with DD's iced coffee which kept me runnin' for all my years back in Chicago. Coffee and tuna breath keeps the cougars away too.

Jed
 Jed
(@jed)

50+ posts

@brad-ott if you haven't tried the tuna salad and crackers it's my favorite snack and highly recommend it! There is another brand that makes you mix the tuna with mayo and relish and it is garbage! Stick with bumble bee tuna! Always makes me think of Ace Venture pt 2 when I say bumble bee tuna😂

Williwaw
(@williwaw)

1,000+ posts

@jed Sockeye salmon beats tuna in salad hands down. Add some pickled jalapeños and chopped onions to the mix for nirvana.

Page 1 / 2
Share: