Ironically, I've never run into this stuff while working. I did walk through a bunch of it while fishing over Labor Day weekend though. First time dealing with this stuff and I can't believe what a disgusting mess it makes.
Anyway, I've been reading about it on the web and I've tried some of the remedies that are listed there. I'm curious if anyone here knows maybe some lesser known but really effective ways to make it go away fast?
I'm highly allergic. The only thing I've found that "makes it go away fast" (relative term) is prednisone.
Next best thing to prednisone…
Marie’s Poison Oak/Ivy Soap… you can get it on Amazon
Young lad first hand experience, yes, this stuff works really well when in the woods and you need to "clean up after you know" but (big BUTT) ONLY ONCE!